Kirby, Hawkeye QCK,Davenport is a total scam !
What a crock! three girls came to my door and told me they were doing a promo for a new "CARPET CLEANING BUSINESS" in the area and they would shampoo any room of my house as advertisement hoping I would in return be satisfied and tell others...
Since we were looking to have our carpets professionally cleaned anyway, I figured this was a perfect way to see if I like their product. I told them I would hire them back to do the other rooms if all went well - they told me that's what they were hoping for, 'future business'
They said, they "would move all my furniture and shampoo my carpets free of charge, I did not have to do anything"... well, as they were out getting their 'equipment', I moved all the furniture. two of the girls left, and the third came in w a vacuum cleaner - a Kirby... I own a Kirby, I hate the attachment hassle so it stays in my closet and I use my Dyson, which I love!
She vacuumed a 3x3 area to show me how well it worked... I didn't care, my vacuum works awesome, its just that the room she was in, was the walkway between the garage and the main house w a TV and couches,pretty much an extension of the garage for the guys and their muddy boots.
Long, frustrating story short... she was there over an hour and had only been messing around w the attachments. Then she sprayed the same area w shampoo and vacuumed it up, I saw no change.
I had to leave,I told them from the beginning that I only had about 90 minutes - of course, they said," no problem". She was their w no car and kept telling me that her boss was on his way and he wanted to talk to me...
I explained that I was totally mislead, I had no idea that it was a promo for a Kirby or I never would have agreed. So, I left, told her thanks, if I liked the way the carpets turned out, I would contact them. She acted like that was fine.
So, when I came home - my room had piles of dirt as if they emptied out the bag throughout the room and left about 12 filters laying around! Nothing was even vacuumed except the initial 3x3 area. PLUS, they left the outside door wide open so every fly in the county came in...
I'm ticked, this was a *** and a wast of my time not to mention I moved all my furniture and now have a room filled w flies! Can I file a complaint ? Is there anything I can do to prevent others from this *** ?ef5b884 review #242164
You may also like
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "Alright, I am a bright college graduate that got stuck in a small rural town taking care of my ill mother for the time being and "quick applied" on Career..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "Our computer after installing KIS 2015 started showing 99% CPU usage by avp.exe and I have been a KIS for 8 years. I called and got the Phillipines they could..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my mother-in-law who had major surgery this past week. She loves roses so I chose a bouquet that was FULL of roses. It was called..."
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "Ordered captains letters for youth hockey team on Dec-9, 2013. They replied to my e-mail inquiry about order status with, "Your order is shipping in the morning." on Dec 17...."
- "After purchasing a repair service and sending in my phone, I was told I needed to buy an unnecessary part - a $2 part that they wanted $45 for! (I..."
- "I have sat here and read all of these complaints and must say I think I have made my choice and am going to end my services. From day one..."