Kirby Reviews

Show reviews that mention
vacuum people sales door house money home carpet business job
Filter review
Beware of Kirby sales scam - they reel you in to get in to your house with a pitch that they will get a free vacation or some kind of credit just to let them show you the vac. The salseperson showed no ID, gave no buisness card, had no Kirby shirt, the van had no...

I don't normally comment on these. I was reading this though and just had to put in my two cents.

I was down and out for money awhile back and these guys were advertising for jobs so I said what the heck it'll bring in a paycheck.

This is my experience, no more, no less:

I arrive the first day and was informed that you do not get paid for any training. They do push to sell a lot because you get win free trips for yourself as well as put your "customers" in for their own raffle for a trip. I'm not sure if this really works or not I never found out. I did notice that there wasn't really any screening for who could work there or not so there was a mish-mosh of people (so be really careful if you have them come into your home!) I did notice that it was such a pain to get through weeks of training with no pay and the pressure of going to people's homes and trying to shove product down their throats and stress of meeting quotas significantly diminish who stayed and who gave up. (I was one who gave up, haha) So after you go through the classes they take you out on the street. Literally. You have to walk around (not good in heels!) the street and knock door to door and ask people if they would like to see your vacuum. Most people aren't very pleasant.. say 98% of the time. Also, you have to watch out for the dogs! Plus, you have to distribute flyers, since that is the only other means of advertise besides knocking. I personally do not like to invade on other people's personal space so this was a bothersome part of the job for me. What really pushed me to not continue employment is when I had setup a showing. Now, MOST people will only clean ONE small spot on the floor. HOWEVER, a GOOD sales person will clean your entire floor (generally only one room, by rule of thumb, to keep things quick). I was very uncomfortable going into this person house but they were very hospitable. Unfortunately for me though it was a Bi-lingual household and I am not fluent in Spanish, so I had a little difficulty. The daughter did speak fairly good English so it helped a little bit. I do my sales pitch and they don't want the vacuum. Which is perfectly fine with me, they are rather pricey. Part of the sales pitch is to vacuum a corner of the bed to aid in selling, it amazes me still how well these vacuums clean beds!!! Afterward, she let me know she couldn't currently but she did like it, I said that was fine and asked if she wanted me to vacuum the whole room. She was pretty happy about that. So while she watched t.v. in the other room her daughter sat with me and chatted a little while, while I cleaned her carpet. I even moved the furniture and got under the furniture.

The moral to my story is, it's not Kirby that's the problem. Yes, they are expensive. Yes, people will have to come into your home (that's the way they do it, old fashioned door to door, which is kinda neat to keep it old school). Yes, SOME people will not do what they are supposed to (clean your one room). BUT, Kirby is a really good vacuum! It still amazes me how well these things clean and how durable they are. I was given my mother's old one (which still runs perfectly, only replaced a belt once in the late 90's) she bought from a door to door sales person in the early 90's. Kirby offered for me to send it in with $100 (not bad!) and they would send me the most recent brand new version! (yay!!) I still have mine to this day and I still love how well it cleans.

No I'm not with them, I didn't continue past training because it was stressful for me to be in other people's homes, due to anxiety.

Please if you have concerns or want to comment to me offline shoot me an e-mail redtearsb4you@***.com

Oakmont, Pennsylvania
Kirby vacuum cleaner company sells door to door, and seems to have a history (online complaints) of taking advantage of senior citizens. A few months ago, they managed to sell my 79 year old mother in-law (who doesn't have a lot of money) a $1,350 vacuum cleaner....

Golden Ager / Disabled Consumer Purchase Cancellation Policy - any consumer who is 67 years or older, OR has a disability, regardless of age, which restricts their ability to use the Kirby, has up to 9 months from the date of purchase to cancel. If you do not fall into either of those categories, you have (3) days to cancel.

Columbia, South Carolina
Product
Kirby Vacuum Cleaner

They broke my vacuum

I tried to purchase a kirby and they said we were able to get financed so they took my personally owned vacuum. A week later they returned and said we could not get financed...they brought my vacuum back...and it was broken. Now they won't answer the phone! I really thought they were a reputable company and now I'm so disappointed that I wouldn't tell anyone to purchase a kirby. How sad is that? I'd rather have the dust and hair in my carpets than to be ripped off! That's a sad statement coming from an OCD mom!

I can't help but notice The Kirby Company didn't bother to respond to this complaint...

I decided to return the vacuum after i purchased it (within the 3 day limit). They finally came to pick up the kirby and when they returned my dirt devil vacuum, they broke off the button that allows the vacuum to tip back and stand up strait.

Now the vacuum just falls back. I am VERY UPSET!

View more comments (1)
Washington, District Of Columbia

Don Dorval

Don Dorval is a salesman the Kirby company. I was going to do business until I read this report and would not let him in my house. The company knows he has a criminal background and still gives him the machines to get into someone's house. When the Kirby company was contacted about this salesman, they did not express a concern regarding a criminal background. I have 2 children (daughters) and was quite unsettled for find that these offenders can come up to your door. www.tinyurl.com/dondorval This is very scary that these kind of people can knock on your door.

Never, EVERY open the door for Kirby!! My daughter will, for the rest of her life, will regret opening the door.

Similar situation, HORRID outcome.

Protect those girls! One day, THEY may might be the one opening the door.

I wish this dead beat would get caught. He has tons of kids.

He owes tons of child support money. He just walks away from his kids like they are garbage. Whoever wrote the post before mine I feel for you but trust me you dont want this *** in your life. If anyone knows anything about him, address, phone number anything please share it.

He has some bad carma coming his way. Hey Donell what goes around comes around and you better believe it will.

He's married to my friends mom. He's such a piece of ***.

He would hit on me even when I was an underage teenager. He's disgusting. And he would totally use my friends mom to take care of him.

I always wondered how many kids he really has. Everyone should sue him that has been ripped off by him.

@PissedConsumer344574

can you call me? He has violated my precious daughter and he needs to get caught

There are a lot of people out there (including you) that would like to get the money back that Don has scammed from them. He is a professional scammer and this is a criminal offense.

He just needs to be turned in for it and charged in a class action law suit. He is all over ripoffreports.com and other sites. He is a cruel and heartless person... I am so sorry that you have had him as a role model for a father.

As for all the people Don has scammed, we can file a suit against him. We just have to do it together.

don is actually my dad who never has ever paid for anything in my whole life. never cared about anything and lies constantly he has tons of kids and uses women and any body he can for money i would love to get some of the child support money he owes me so i can go to college

View more comments (5)
Meridian, Idaho

Kirby vacuum sales org is a bad business

Kirby came to give a free rug cleaning which morphed into a door to door salesman nightmare with no escape for the victim: me. The salesman was a nice young man. However, his boss manipulated the whole situation by phone including making me a firm commitment to supply a years supply of bags and a used machine for the price of one new machine. This "boss" then had an accident and his business closed. I called the replacement owner and they refused to call me back. I called Kirby and they, naturally, say they have no responsibility. In other words there is no recourse when their national brand franchise organization rips people off in their NAME. The salesman lost his job and when I spoke to him he felt bad but said there was nothing he could do though he did confirm that my complaint was valid. How does a company get away with such bad practices as training people how to enter people's homes on false pretenses, make them feel like their house is dirtier than a circus tent, and then refuse to take any responsibility for the problems and inequities that arise.? We should rise up friends. Vacuum tea party! Vacuum economics! Vacuum justice! UNITE

I worked for a local Kirby....and was very good at it. Yet i did not receive what was due ...and

watched others get dodged and deceived as well. I have been reading all the complaints across the U.S.

. And Ive found the complaints to be common at every Kirby distributor.....management and leaders make

their share, while dealers and canvassers get screwed....they are not up front...and create goals that

are not easily achievable for the common employee. Regardless if you are the best or the average

employee...no one deserves to be stiffed out op wages for a days work. The only dealers that get any

kind of perks are the suck *** that stay and agree with their overseers( condoning and propagating

the deceptions and leading new hires astray) or the few that are exceptional and able to pull it off at

a demo....even then...you gotta be one of the household pets to receive what you are entitled

to....otherwise ....it will turn out to be a sub loan deal or a cancellation. Then you get pocket

change while the real profit gets pocketed. I kept names and numbers of my deals...and called to do

follow up on a few....the boss and their managers lie to employees.....if you wanna make money off

Kirby, get one or two on eBay or something...and start a home cleaning service. Kirby has a great

product...and great sales persons.....so don't hate the machine or the hard workers that are suckered

into slave labor, and trained in politically correct accosting of clientele ...Instead be angry and

avoid the horrible distributors and their poor leadership qualities. The managers are equally

responsible for misleading the prospective employees at the interviews and during training. Yeah your

just trying to earn your own paycheck.....but its still scandalous...shame on you all! True leaders

and mentors are inspiring and respect and look out for those under them.....Bad leaders are slum lords

and charlatans .for you bad mentors like i said shame on you!!...your not mentors .......and you are

all traitors to your fellow working men and women of our great country, and human race!!!

Don't get me wrong ...Kirby is a real franchise. And all across the country. "kudos" on your money

making, and in keeping the ball rolling, But You are doing it dirty. It wouldn't hurt you or your

company to be fair to your employees and respect them. And to pay them for their time and for their

labor. Ive learned the hard way.....burnt bridges are not easily rebuilt....you've gotta clean up the

mess first....and then earn the trust not to do it again. Trust me i know. And the smoke is getting

thick!!! This posting is based on personal experience and the experiences of other Kirby employees

known personally and known by their postings at this site and others. Nov/2011

All distributors pay 380 for a kirby. I worked for a New Mexico distributor and got to know all the people there (and stayed there longer than almost everybody; its a *** job for those at the bottom). I'm an inquisitive person and very friendly as well which helped me learn more about how much things REALLY cost and how much distributors REALLY make. There are no discounts for buying in bulk. However, if you buy 600 in a year you get 40 for free. For anyone mentioning socialism, we aren't asking for socialism. We're asking for common sense about a product that obviously doesn't cost anywhere from 2400 to 3600 dollars (as the distributor can sell it for whatever price it wishes).

The distributor I worked for sold anywhere from 150 to 200 a month (he had a couple other distributor trainees). Our pay scale was based on how much we could sell the kirby for. Ours started at 2499. The more we sold it for the more we made. However, the distributor made the same amount every time a kirby was sold. There was NO RISK AT ALL for the distributor. So if we sold it for 800 (which we sold many of) we made 15 for the demo, 15 for the ***-in, and the team leader got 80 (10% of the sale). The distributor made the rest purely as profit (taking away the cost of the kirby of course). Most of the time they sold for more than 1000. We got paid the same (15,15,100) up to 1000. So everything, like I said, was profit for the distributor after paying us.

So lets assume we sold 175 that month. The distributor will make a minimum of 500 off of each kirby (like I said, no risk for him/her) but for argument's sake lets say some were sold at 800, giving the distributor only 400 in profit. Using this calculation the distributor is making 60,000 a month. 60,000 IN A MONTH! and that's a conservative estimation since we calculated some being sold at 800.

I have recordings on my phone of distributors saying this along with other things. I also have recordings of distributors saying don't ever show people the interest rate on the paper and that when it's sold, slip the papers (like the warranty card, financing papers, etc) into the extra bag so that they don't look at it right away. One of the distributor trainees even said keep the customers phone number and make sure you don't answer it for 3 days (the time you have to cancel).

Now going back to what some people said earlier about profit, overhead, having to pay workers. Now, I'm a capitalist and I enjoy having my "things" just as most others do but for someone to be making 50,000 a month in PROFIT (as in after paying for gas for the cars, rent, payroll, etc) I don't consider this ethical. What's even worse is that I did it for a good length of time and I was barely able to keep my bills paid. Of course, the people who make a good of money say "its up to the person, and those who don't make it aren't working hard enough". This is a bunch of BS. The vast majority of dealers (the guys walking around knocking doors and doing demos) don't make that much money unless they are really ok with screwing people over and having no ethical dilemmas about it. We work from 9 am to 9 pm. For those counting thats 12 hours a day. By the end of the week I was lucky to have a paycheck (since some deals are sold low or the financing went through as what's call a B-loan and you only get 15/20/25 bucks depending on the distributor) let alone those rare paychecks that are like 600 dollars. Now, again for those counting you work 6 days a week multiplied by 12. That's 72 hours a week. If you calculated your paycheck you usually don't make minimum wage (something they get around by making you an "independent dealer"; basically saying you're self-employed).

There's a *** of stuff these guys lie about.

-When at the door they say "we get paid just to show it to you" LIE, they are all paid on commission, hence the independent dealer

-On top of it they go around in *** cars, cramped, with no names on their vehicles indicating who they are. And if they do have a name, it sure as *** doesn't say kirby.

-Kirby has a lifetime warranty. LIE, They have a 3 year warranty, read the booklet that came with the kirby. You have a lifetime REBUILD warranty that YOU have to pay (currently) 175 to have it rebuilt.

-Most of the time when knocking on a door they never mention they work for kirby. They'll say "BLANK Enterprise" and that they're doing a free carpet cleaning. There are many, many, many approaches and you can say whatever gets you in the door. They think that once you're doing a demo, you forget that they basically conned you to get into your home.

-Pneumonia is caused by dust. LIE

-The kirby is guaranteed to be leak free. Lie

-DON"T TRADE YOUR VACUUM IN!!!!! THEY SELL THEM TO USED VACUUM SHOPS. They are tax deductable for the distrubutor AND they make pure profit off of them by selling them to used vacuum shops, most of the time 25 bucks a pop.

-DON'T EVER TRADE A KIRBY IN EITHER. They then turn around and sell them for three or four hundred bucks or maybe more to someone as used. I'm telling you, this is a *** company.

-All I (or he/she) need(s) is one more to make this trip. Most of the time a Lie.

-If you have to have one, buy it used for more than a couple hundred and not from a used vacuum shop. They make great money off of you too but I'd rather support a good, local business than kirby. Try craigslist, amazon, or ebay.

-If you've had a bad experience, report them to the BBB or your local authorities.

-Lastly, if they are in your area, call the police just to make sure they have their business permits. Most of the time we didn't have on with us or didn't have one at all for the area we were working. We'd go to other towns a couple hundred miles away and work without a business permit for the area. Just call the authorities to be safe.

The list of lies goes on and on and on. The recruiting tactics are *** too. It's odd but kirby does have a way of attracting people who aren't really the best to be in someone's home. There are "good" people in kirby but soooo many of the people I saw go in and out of kirby (and most of the ones I saw IN Kirby) had good long records. One of the guys who became a team leader was convicted of possession with intent to distribute marijuana. He was the biggest distributor in the New Mexico, Colorado, and Texas area. If you wanted *** in any of those areas, it probably originated from him. He mentioned this and his connections with the mexican drug dealers. They brought it over the border. All he had to do was sell it via his network. I'm not trying to trash the guy but like I said, there are A LOT of people with records in kirby. The only people they don't want to hire are those with felonies and only because it becomes an even bigger liability.OH YEAH. The young woman who had sex with a minor and had a child with him was also hired and worked at our office for a couple of weeks. I don't remember her name but she was in national news. I believe it was El Paso, Texas where it happened. I'm certainly not saying ALL people in kirby have records but based on what I saw, the vast majority of people recruited were not people I would willingly let into my house.

Chances are, if you are hearing a horrible story about kirby, its truth. And chances are, if you're hearing a GOOD story about kirby, they work or have worked with kirby and screwed or are screwing a lot of good people out of their hard earned money to make themselves or their bosses insanely rich.

So once again, I'm not opposed to people making money or a decent living. But the way kirby is setup like paying the small people actually working hard virtually nothing while making those on top EXTREMELY rich or lying to get into doors, or lying about the kirby's capabilities I have a huge problem with. I will never have anything positive to say about kirby. I love the product but I will NEVER have anything positive to say about kirby as a business. I'll never pay for a new one (if I did I wouldn't pay more than 450 for it) and I don't want to own one because I'd be advertising for them every time someone saw I had a kirby. I know people have to make a living selling kirbys and 500 won't pay commission but if most people pay a low cost it will change the structure of kirby. Maybe reasonable profits will be made. People will quit because they can't make enough money (just like it is now) profit structures will have to change, maybe dealers could get paid fairly for the absurd amount of time they put in advertising the kirby. Just don't assume everyone at your home is a low paid dealer. Distributors and distributor trainees do demos for large commissions too sometimes.

So let's get down to the nitty gritty. If you don't want them at your house or if you want a kirby there are some things you can do:

-Tell them you're unemployed (they can't finance you one)

-Tell them you've had a bankruptcy in the past 7 years (they can't finance you one)

-Tell them you won't pay more than 500 dollars (and tell them you'll pay cash)

-You don't HAVE to have a kirby. Many vacuums do a pretty good job (and some were pretty hard to beat with the vac kill since we got so little dirt out). We don't have to have EVERY SINGLE little piece of dirt out of our floors. Yeah, we don't like dirt but a little bit of brown dirt shown on a white pad (or in a rag) doesn't mean you have a lot of dirt in your house or that your health is at some sort of serious risk. And if you had A LOT of dirt on those pads/rags just buy a new vacuum (hopefully not an overpriced kirby though). But most of the time, if you don't have some $20 vacuum, you're really doing ok.

These people rely on your emotions. They want to sell you when emotion is high. They don't want you to think about this purchase. The want you then and there and will usually do almost whatever it takes to sell you a kirby from free supplies, TWO free rooms of carpet shampooed, lower the price some more. Whatever it takes. The only thing they really try to stay away from is lowering the price too much especially too quickly cuz then they look like idiots showing you a price sheet at 2500+ dollars and they dropped it to 800 by the end.

Bottom line - the kirby is a good product. Unfortunately the disadvantages like sales pressure, price markup, lies, financing, lies, unethical behavior, lies, etc, etc, etc, etc FAAAAAAR outweight the benefits of owning a kirby or working for such a horribly structured and unethical company. I hope I've given enough information to make at least SOME form of an educated decision whether its to get one or not. I just hope you're informed of what is going on, the facts, and what you're supporting or not supporting. You can own one if you like, just remember that we live in capitalist society and you decide what business structure/ethics you'd like to have in the marketplace via what you willingly decide to purchase. I personally can live with the little bit of dirt I'm not currently picking up to not support the Kirby business.

#201394

Picketing of every distributor and Kirby location is the only way to stop what is occurring.

Pay no attention to the positive statements about Kirby and berating remarks. Seeing a ton of *** responses to serious issues on many other sites. People are being paid to give positive ratings and berate consumers & ex-employees. Funny how they won't respond on Rip Off Report though.

Go to BBB & check out all distributors. Go to Rip Off Report and file a complaint. Complaints are massive. Seek out more info on what is happening nationwide and internationally.

#199521

ha ha ha you are so *** :p

A vacuum revolt? Really. Did you have the years supply of bags in writing?

www.tinyurl.com/dondorval

Read this report

Click on this image to find the rip off salesman.

Kirby Sucks!!!

View more comments (7)
Old Town, Maine
Product
Kirby Vacuum Cleaner

Happy kirby customer

I bought a Kirby Vac just over 7 years ago.It is fantastic I am really plaesed with the product and so far the service, it's been really very good. I bought mine from a friend who worked at the company in Newtownabbey she doesnt work there anymore (long hours) but say she had a good time saying that when she was there( younger and single ) that it was work hard play hard. She said she was treated good and didnt see any scams. The person who posted the complaint really sounds like someone with a grudge. You cant please everyone all of the time. I think you shouldnt name people unless you can validate what your saying about them THIS IS WRONG. Any how I've been really happy with the kirby and the service.

First, I would just like to say that I feel bad for anyone who has wasted there time and really thought that they were going to get a good paying job because of some kind of false advertisement. These false advertisements can really put people’s hopes up and make people believe that they can actually get an easy way out and make some actual decent money. The truth is you really can’t get a good job at any place without any type of education, work experience or reference. Especially if you have any type of criminal background attach to you. Another thing is, if a company is being secretive about their business and does not discuss to you about your salary or position that you are applying for before you even start your job, then something is just seriously wrong. It just common sense when you can tell a professional business to an unprofessional business. When they are using profanity more then 5 times and seriously ignoring you when you are asking them some serious questions, that is just a sign that they are just looking for innocent people to use and manipulate to make them selves some money.

Second, I can understand why some people who worked at Kirby or is still currently working there may get mad at some people or their ex employees for complaining. It is their job and who likes people putting down their job. But the honest truth is they know the Kirby business has been doing their employees and customers wrong from day one after their training. If they are *** enough to not realize that then they can just tell them selves that they are a selfish person and don’t really care about anyone else’s feelings but their own. Be honest with yourself and put yourself in your ex employees and customers shoe. Would you want to be lied too when you work your butt off and never get paid for all the hard work you’ve done for the past week? Would you want some *** person that you don’t even know come knocking at your door at 9:00pm pressuring you to by a $2000 vacuum? I mean come on. Be real! Most people that were in this Kirby business did not even get a back ground check or even a simple drug test. How could the Kirby business even think about hiring people without checking their back ground knowing that they are going to be going into peoples home? THAT MY FRIENDS IS BAD BUSINESS!!!

You may get mad at me for telling the truth or even agree with me. But the matter of the fact is open your eyes and really understand and know what you are getting yourself into. Take some time to look up what company you are applying for and make sure that they are professional. To customers and employees, I do feel bad for all that you had to put up with from this business. You should always know never to open your doors just to anyone even if they say it’s to help them win a trip that you’re not even invited to. To all the employees working with the Kirby industry, I don’t mean to burst your bubbles and tell the truth to the world but it’s just something that seriously needs to be put out there. If you guys were so great, then why is it that your company has some of the worst complaints talked about everywhere? There’s something for you to think about. Oh and for the record, the only reason why I am writing this is because my mom and dad did get pressure into buying a Kirby and I am an ex employee for this company. That gives me every right to state what I have to say about this situation.

:zzz I love my Kirby vacuum. I have had mine for about a year and so far this is the best vacuum I have owned.

I have been replacing my vacuums probably every year for the last 11 years. We have multiple dogs and cats that leave pet hair every where. I vacuum almost every day and my kirby is still going strong. I am a service tech who visits numerous homes a year and have met a homeowner who had a late sixty model.

I asked her if it still worked.

She said that she still loves it after all these years and that she had only had to have it serviced once. I think that is amazing.

@PissedConsumer49985

Replacing vacuums every year for eleven years? You must be super hard on vacuums. I’ve had the same dirt devil for seven years

View more comments (2)
Bradford, England
I used to work for Kirby Vacumm cleaners in Newtonabbey in Belfast NORTHERN IRELAND and I can guarantee you they are the biggest bunch of gangsters in the country. Gary Pridham and John Solomon are the scammers that make you feel as if your gonna be a millionaire and...

I have just read the comments below and having worked for this company twice, I can confirm it is extremely hard work, but extremely rewarding.I was never asked to "bully" anyone into anything, just put on a full demonstration of the product, ask the right questions, and then ask the potential customer to buy it.Anyone complaining about this being a scam it either too lazy to put in the work involved - or try and change the system.My only regret is messing up the employment I had with them.Jon Solomon is a gentleman who would do anything for you if you put the effort in for him, and Conor - one of the most hardworking persons I have had the pleasure to know and work with.My only regret is messing up not only the first opportunity - but also the second and I would say to anyone given the chance to work for this global company - put the effort in - the rewards will come.Mervyn

London, England

Kirby said they will leave vacuum u dont know that u already bought it

This incident happened August 7 2008 in Jacksonville, Florida. Be aware of people that knocks at your door that demonstrate Kirby vacuum, very pushy even if you tell them you're not interested, what they do is they tell you that they will leave the vacuum for a while so you can think about it or try it.they leave papers explaining payments just in case you decide to to keep it ,but by the time that you call them to pick up the vacuum back, you already bought the vacuum because you only have 3 days to change your mind, which by the way was never mentioned or explained.The phone number was disconnected and if you look at the calendar your 3rd day is on a Sunday which is not a business day.What kind of trick was that now I'm stuck with a $1145.00 vacuum that I'm not happy about because I can't use it because I have a hard wood floor and it's too heavy.

What is with these slimbag salesmen? Sunday Night at 6PM I leave to meet my brother. I get back at 7PM and there's a Kirby salesman in my house and my wife just about bought another one of these piece of garbage vacuums. She was told it was a full trade in, when I confronted the ***, there was of course a $1,800.00 for the updated model charge. I threw his *** out. There's your 3 day to cancel right there.

Now, I thought there was a solicitation law barring these non-educated idiots from barraging into your house on evenings, especially Sundays. I'm guessing he was casing out our house as it was the only time I wasn't there to tell him to leave again.

Message to Kirby, in this economy, you are going to go out of business. Your scams will not work anymore. If I want to buy one I'll look in the paper to find one for 10% of what you charge.

View more comments (1)
Jacksonville, Florida
Kirby SuCkS!!
I hate hate hate kirby! They are worthless.. I bought the Sentria and have had nothing but problems since day 1. I have been trying to call the people whom sold me the vacuum for 1 year and can't get a responce. But, when they wanted to make the sale they sat at my...

After Kirby vacuumed my bed the next day I woke up with bites all over my body and I discovered I now have bed bugs! The demo equipment they use is DISGUSTING AND INFECTED and they use the same equipment from house to house literally spreading parasites and bed bugs everywhere. DON'T LET THESE MONSTERS INTO YOUR HOUSE OR HOME!

Wilmington, Delaware
I answered a post on craigs list abou IMMEDIATE HIRING!!!!! and this is the exact way they put it FACTORY OUTLET HIRING 10-15 ENERGETIC AND OUTGOING MEN AND WOMEN TO FILL SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITIONS. NO EXP. REQUIRED. COMPANY TRAINING PROVIDED. STARTING PAY...

A Kirby lady came to my door . I let her in an she said she would clean my carpet.

He partner was another lady . Both looked okay. I shoved the Kirby hose up one of the ladies *** while the other pumped the attachments. It was fun to watch and do.

I like Kirby. come any time.

afterwards i thru the Kirby out the front door and shoved the *** to the ground. I then pisssed on both.

Sacramento, California
My mother was introduced to one of Kirbys finest. He gave a 3 hour pressure deal to a 67 year old women this time, said she could keep it 3 days and return it if she decieded she didnt want it. Now they wont return her calls or come get the 1600 dollar machine thats...

call the better business bureau and the news

Sacramento, California