1.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Was lied to about the price.They Didn't ship free floor tools as promised.

and my Vacuum broke down after 2 months. Company will not return my calls. I have written four e mails with no replies. I have called the distributor four times and he wont call me back.

Kirby company does not seem to care once they have sold the vacuum.They use distbutors to sell their products, and the way they do it? They might as well be selling used cars or life insurance.

I am in the process of retaining an attorney to get satisfaction on my complaint.I feel that the Kirby vacuum is an over priced hunk of junk and people should be buying Dysons.

Review about: Kirby Avalir Vacuum Cleaner.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Sales, Service quality.

Had an Experience with Kirby?

Comments

TheKirbyCompany2015
Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1323601

Hello.We were disappointed to read your post.

As a bit of background, The Kirby Company manufactures high-quality, home cleaning systems, which it markets exclusively to authorized, independently owned and operated distributorships throughout the world. These distributorships, through a network of independent salespeople or “dealers”, then sell the home-cleaning systems directly to consumers via in-home demonstrations. Even though The Kirby Company is not a party to the agreements between these independent dealers and the independently owned and operated distributorships with which they affiliate, The Kirby Company still takes concerns like yours, that involve these distributorships, seriously. Would you call our Consumer Relations Department @ 1-800-494-8586, Monday-Friday 8 am – 5 pm EDT.

so a representative can investigate your concerns further?We look forward to speaking with you.