My husband let one in and we couldn't get rid of him. Told him I wasn't interested and he kept going saying he had to finish his demonstration.

They ask personal questions that is none of their business, pushing their way thru the house. Then his supervisor showed up and did his twenty questions and speel. The pushy unprofessional way they work is unbelievable. Was having a nice evening until they showed up.

The way that they work is just scary.

They don't want no for an anwswer and will keep up their high pressure rude sale pitch. I had to tell them to leave.Believe me another one will never enter this house again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kirby Sales Representative.

Comments

Wolfyy7

After Kirby vacuumed my bed the next day I woke up with bites all over my body and I discovered I now have bed bugs! The demo equipment they use is DISGUSTING AND INFECTED and they use the same equipment from house to house literally spreading parasites and bed bugs everywhere. DON'T LET THESE MONSTERS INTO YOUR HOUSE OR HOME!

TheKirbyCompany2015

Hi there, Your message above concerns us at The Kirby Company, and we are sorry to hear that you have had a frustrating experience with an experience with an independent distributorship. While we here at The Kirby Company are not a party to the agreements between these salespeople and the independently owned and operated distributorships of Kirby products, The Kirby Company takes concerns, like yours, involving these businesses seriously.

Please contact 1-800-494-8586 for further assistance with your specific situation. Thank you!

They work on 100 percent commission. They are taught to not take no for answer.

Wolfyy7
to Anonymous #1429897

Actually, it's more messed up than that. The rep told me I'm helping him out because by allowing him to do the demo he gets $50.00 so I figured I was helping the guy earn his meal for the day by giving him a few mins of his time.

Then he revealed to me Kirby takes their employees to Disney world every year...

This company is beyond screwed up. It's like they brainwash their employees.