Windham, New Hampshire
2.4K views

I've been working for kirby for 3 years and love it.You see SO many people pissed that they don't get paid.

Well the fact of the matter is you didn't work. You all signed papaers saying if you don't do the 5 musts you wont get paid. Stop being lazy and do what they ask of you. I make 1100 a week minimum doing this job.

and i know people will respond saying *** *** about me. But they all know they didn't do what we asked them to. Don't feel bad for them bc they didn't get paid.

obviously they aren't smart enough to complete a simple task a monkey could do.STAY POSITIVE

Comments

Aurora, Colorado, United States #1234654

I work for Kirby as well just got to do the 5 must and do your 30 day commitment and stay positive and you will make money

to Anonymous #1325722

I guarantee you no longer work there!

Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States #1194568

Thats such BS I worked for 2 weeks they told me I had to do 20 demos in order to get paid, I sis 18 and sold 7 units and the second saturday my daughter ran a 104 degree temp in the night (2am saturday) so we spent the day at the hospital and they never paid me a dime. I know that doing research after the fact that the distributor pays about $350 for a machine and I sold 7 the least one was $1400 so I made that company over $7,000 and they wouldnt pay me a dime. And worse than that said if i didnt like it quit so I did that was BS so your full of it buddy i worked my butt off.

to Anonymous #1226261

They can't NOT just pay you!They are not above the law, they are just a vacuum distributor and they have to pay you!

File with the Consumer Protection of your State's Attorney General's Office, with the BBB AND with the Labor Board! They will be forced to pay.

Personally, I would take them to small claims court if necessary!If you show they treated you like a employee and not a contractor, they will have to pay you an hourly wage and any over-time as well.

I had just got a job working for Kirby.Two people told me the job was a joke.

So when I called the job back to find out what they meant the lady that hired me said if you work hard you will make the money if you don't work hard of course you're not gonna make much.So I'm asking fellow Kirby employees that have worked there longer than two weeks if it is worth it raising my son on?

to Anonymous #1011856

Yes you can make money in the kirby business.Just like all other occupations not everyone that comes aboard will be successful.

Kirby offers the dealer a proven structured program that will absolutely work if executed properly. Aot of people can't or won't follow a simple program and therefore the actual results will vary from person to person .

I can assure just about anyone that if they apply themselves and do what is asked and follow the given programs they will be successful.The whole problem is too many people want something for just showing up .

to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #1234735

You darn right I want something for just showing up!!!A legit employer would at least offer you the minimum wage!

They keep you 1099 contractor so they don't have to pay an hourly.But here is the thing, if they are setting your hours, they are violating the LAWS regarding independent contractors.

to Anonymous #1074161

I just finished my first week at kirby and made $1,400 on my weekly check.*** Yes it's worth it but I work like 11hrs a day 6 days a week as a dealer.

Hard work=big $$!Stay positive

to Anonymous #1074202

So, all you do is work!What kind of life is that?

If you factor in what you are making per hour, it is hardly impressive. Add to that you have no benefits, no overtime and you are responsible for all your own taxes. I'd say you don't have a pot to p*ss in!

You better save that little bit of money because you could now go weeks and not earn a dime!!!Come back here in 2 months, if you still have internet access, and let us know how you are doing!

to Anonymous #1123724

Wow lot of *** talked I've been with then 17 yrs raise my 3 kids my wife doesn't work we have a beautiful home and money saved and nice cars..If you follow the program it works..

Programs don't fail people do.. it's called people being lazy.

I worked my way up and now I own my own franchise but it's not for everyone it's hard work.So if your lazy go some where else it's ok