166 views

First they took 6 weeks to bring my deposit back, then they came at 10 pm at night after they had me sitting there all day to come!! Secondly, Alicia told me that I'm the reason why one of her reps didn't win the trip to Vegas because I cancelled.

Fourthly, SHE DIDN'T BRING MY VACUUM BACK THAT THEY TOOK!!! When I asked her where mine was she asked me, "what kind was it?' I said you don't know what kind of vacuum you took from my house? She shrugged me off and never said anything else about it. I was fuming!!!

I already told myself I was calling corporate first thing Monday morning and that's just what I did. I have never dealt with the most disrespect in my own home ever!!! I wanted to kick her *** and keep the Kirby but I said I will not stoop to her fat rude *** I'm leaving reviews all over the internet about this company. Stay away from ADivergent, rude and horrible customer service ever!!!

Guess I have to wait 6 weeks to get my $150 vacuum back, now!!! SMDH

Product or Service Mentioned: Kirby Sales Representative.

Location: Northfield, Illinois

Comments

The trip to Vegas story is a bunch of bull. There is no trip and even if it were, how and why is it your responsibility to ensure some random nobody goes.

Alicia was just pissed because when you returned the vacuum, she lost her commission from the sale.

See, when you buy an overpriced Kirby, several people make commissions from the sale. Take this company to small claims court and file with the BBB and the consumer protection division of the Attorney General's Office/

Hi there, we are very concerned about your experience with an independent salesperson. Even though The Kirby Company is not affiliated with the agreements of the distributorships, we take matters like yours very seriously.

Please give us a call at 1-800-494-8586 so we can further assist and gather more details. We look forward to hearing from you!

@Awa

You’re not concerned. Lying idiots.

Kirby Reviews