Do NOT let these guys in your home at all.I got suckered into having someone from Kirby come and clean my carpet for free....
it turned into a 3 and a half hour demonstration to buy the *** thing. The salesman left my house dirty! He decided to vacuum everything and when I told him that I had plans, he went even slower! he kept trying to stay at my house longer for some reason.
i was pissed. he then cleaned his equipment in my tiny apartment sink and clogged it up and left water splashed everywhere. he even left a sloppy mess in my toilet from the shampooer with hair everywhere and didnt even bother to flush! i am super pissed off.
i hope this company gets shut down. not to mention, he demonstrated the vacuum on my bed without even asking me, waltzed right into my bedroom and i had my own underwear and bras on tbe bed and decided to take apart my bed???? i hope he didnt spread bed bugs. how disrespectful is it to not leave when you are told and keep pushing the time further when your stay is no longer welcomed?!?!
I invited the man in to do a free carpet cleaning because he had to "meet his quota", not spend all afternoon trying to sell me a vacuum that doesnt work that well. The man even decided to tell me it was priced at $2400 and pretended to call his boss on the phone (when i could tell he wasnt even talking to anybody) ha! yet my neighbor says she talked him down to $700.
she didnt buy it thank god.This company is disrespectful and I hope it gets shut down.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Ease of Use|
You May Also Like
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "I let two Kirby vacuum salesmen come into my home to give me a demo. Within a few short minutes they went to moving some of my furniture without even..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "Went to Pottery Barn in Appleton, Wi to get help designing my living room and home office, over several weeks was ignored, told I was indecisive and when I bought..."
- "Monday March 21, 2016 Fox River Mall, Appleton Wetseal associates are SO RUDE! I walked in two hours before closing time & nobody greeted me or told me about the..."
- "Here is what we ordered, here is what we got...NO vase, clearly not the same. Tried to contact the company numerous ways, no responses. We tried to email, go through..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."