Ease of Use
Style and Design

Do NOT let these guys in your home at all.I got suckered into having someone from Kirby come and clean my carpet for free....

it turned into a 3 and a half hour demonstration to buy the *** thing. The salesman left my house dirty! He decided to vacuum everything and when I told him that I had plans, he went even slower! he kept trying to stay at my house longer for some reason.

i was pissed. he then cleaned his equipment in my tiny apartment sink and clogged it up and left water splashed everywhere. he even left a sloppy mess in my toilet from the shampooer with hair everywhere and didnt even bother to flush! i am super pissed off.

i hope this company gets shut down. not to mention, he demonstrated the vacuum on my bed without even asking me, waltzed right into my bedroom and i had my own underwear and bras on tbe bed and decided to take apart my bed???? i hope he didnt spread bed bugs. how disrespectful is it to not leave when you are told and keep pushing the time further when your stay is no longer welcomed?!?!

I invited the man in to do a free carpet cleaning because he had to "meet his quota", not spend all afternoon trying to sell me a vacuum that doesnt work that well. The man even decided to tell me it was priced at $2400 and pretended to call his boss on the phone (when i could tell he wasnt even talking to anybody) ha! yet my neighbor says she talked him down to $700.

she didnt buy it thank god.This company is disrespectful and I hope it gets shut down.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Kirby and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kirby.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Kirby to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kirby?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1208491

The product is great it's these random sales people that are being hired left and right and can't hold this temper

TheKirbyCompany2015
North Royalton, Ohio, United States #1196102

Hello We are sorry to hear of your recent visit by an individual who appear to be a salesperson or "dealer" of Kirby systems.

Our records currently do not show an authorized office in Appleton, WI.

As you may be aware, Kirby systems are sold through independently owned and operated businesses or “distributorships.” Dealers for these distributorships then sell our cleaning systems door-to-door

Although the Kirby systems are sold through independent distributorships, we definitely want to investigate your comments, as will the owner of the distributorship represented in your home.

If you wish, feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Department to discuss your concerns. You may call 1-800-494-8586. Representatives are available Monday through Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm, Eastern Time.

Thank you.