Kirby Sales Representative Review from Appleton, Wisconsin

25 of 277 Kirby reviews

Do NOT let these guys in your home at all.I got suckered into having someone from Kirby come and clean my carpet for free....

it turned into a 3 and a half hour demonstration to buy the *** thing. The salesman left my house dirty! He decided to vacuum everything and when I told him that I had plans, he went even slower! he kept trying to stay at my house longer for some reason.

i was pissed. he then cleaned his equipment in my tiny apartment sink and clogged it up and left water splashed everywhere. he even left a sloppy mess in my toilet from the shampooer with hair everywhere and didnt even bother to flush! i am super pissed off.

i hope this company gets shut down. not to mention, he demonstrated the vacuum on my bed without even asking me, waltzed right into my bedroom and i had my own underwear and bras on tbe bed and decided to take apart my bed???? i hope he didnt spread bed bugs. how disrespectful is it to not leave when you are told and keep pushing the time further when your stay is no longer welcomed?!?!

I invited the man in to do a free carpet cleaning because he had to "meet his quota", not spend all afternoon trying to sell me a vacuum that doesnt work that well. The man even decided to tell me it was priced at $2400 and pretended to call his boss on the phone (when i could tell he wasnt even talking to anybody) ha! yet my neighbor says she talked him down to $700.

she didnt buy it thank god.This company is disrespectful and I hope it gets shut down.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
25 of 277 Kirby reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 06 #1208491 San Antonio, Texas, United States

The product is great it's these random sales people that are being hired left and right and can't hold this temper

0 0 Reply
TheKirbyCompany2015

Aug 08 #1196102 North Royalton, Ohio, United States

Hello We are sorry to hear of your recent visit by an individual who appear to be a salesperson or "dealer" of Kirby systems.
Our records currently do not show an authorized office in Appleton, WI.
As you may be aware, Kirby systems are sold through independently owned and operated businesses or “distributorships.” Dealers for these distributorships then sell our cleaning systems door-to-door
Although the Kirby systems are sold through independent distributorships, we definitely want to investigate your comments, as will the owner of the distributorship represented in your home.
If you wish, feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Department to discuss your concerns. You may call 1-800-494-8586. Representatives are available Monday through Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm, Eastern Time.
Thank you.

0 5 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Kirby. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Kirby.
Filing a new complaint about
×