Do NOT let these guys in your home at all.I got suckered into having someone from Kirby come and clean my carpet for free....
it turned into a 3 and a half hour demonstration to buy the *** thing. The salesman left my house dirty! He decided to vacuum everything and when I told him that I had plans, he went even slower! he kept trying to stay at my house longer for some reason.
i was pissed. he then cleaned his equipment in my tiny apartment sink and clogged it up and left water splashed everywhere. he even left a sloppy mess in my toilet from the shampooer with hair everywhere and didnt even bother to flush! i am super pissed off.
i hope this company gets shut down. not to mention, he demonstrated the vacuum on my bed without even asking me, waltzed right into my bedroom and i had my own underwear and bras on tbe bed and decided to take apart my bed???? i hope he didnt spread bed bugs. how disrespectful is it to not leave when you are told and keep pushing the time further when your stay is no longer welcomed?!?!
I invited the man in to do a free carpet cleaning because he had to "meet his quota", not spend all afternoon trying to sell me a vacuum that doesnt work that well. The man even decided to tell me it was priced at $2400 and pretended to call his boss on the phone (when i could tell he wasnt even talking to anybody) ha! yet my neighbor says she talked him down to $700.
she didnt buy it thank god.This company is disrespectful and I hope it gets shut down.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Ease of Use|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Monday March 21, 2016 Fox River Mall, Appleton Wetseal associates are SO RUDE! I walked in two hours before closing time & nobody greeted me or told me about the..."
- "I got a one vanilla card and paid cash 30$. The store gave me the card and did not see on the receipt that it was declined. I returned to..."
- "Went to Pottery Barn in Appleton, Wi to get help designing my living room and home office, over several weeks was ignored, told I was indecisive and when I bought..."