I hate hate hate kirby!They are worthless..
I bought the Sentria and have had nothing but problems since day 1. I have been trying to call the people whom sold me the vacuum for 1 year and can't get a responce. But, when they wanted to make the sale they sat at my home for 10 hours, and to top things off it was my son's 1st. bithday party, and they sat there during the whole thing which I thought was SO disrespectful.Anyways, I cannot use this vacuum in my home, everytime I turn on the vacuum and attempt to use it, it starts stinking really bad and within a few seconds of running it, my whole house smells for 2 days.
They have sent me replacement parts and videos and nothing is fixing the problem. I tried calling the "HEADQUARTERS" and they are like trying to talk to a 2 year old. They tell me that nothing can be done and I am to drive 3 hours to my nearest service center to get it fixed, but yet again, when they wanted to make the sale the drove there happy *** all the way here and took my money, and ALSO stole my brand new vacuum from target.. Which I must say was 100% better than this hunker!
I have tried calling and calling trying to get my old vacuum back or atleast give me another vacuum that they had stole from someone else.. I am absolutly irate! Don't buy a Kirby unless you intend on sinking an additional $200.00 into it on top of the sale price, also not have any customer service, and you still can't use it after all that.. Thanks kirby, thanks for taking advantage of myself and my family..
Thank you to whom is reading this, thank you for letting me vent on this horrible no good not caring company!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "UPS Claims DisputePackage was picked up by UPS at my home 2/15/13 (Friday) in DelawareThe item was wrapped and taped with card board, forming an inner box around the item,..."
- "I received an email from onstar that I could purchase just the navigation for $100 for one year. I logged in to my account found my way to the "add..."
- "This gown definitely came as it looks on the picture, which is quite rare when you shopping online. I always get bad experiences like many others out there when buying..."