I am a bright college graduate that got stuck in a small rural town taking care of my ill mother for the time being and "quick applied" on Career Builder for a listing claiming you'll make 4-600 dollars a week.. The companies name was not listed whatsoever and the job description is as verbatim:
18 to 35 Needed
$400-$600 Per Week
Get first check in one week instead of two.
Large company has immediately openings in service, set-up, display, and management display. No experience necessary.
We provide training for all depts.
So I get an email from a Vaughn Colter asking for me to call a number (different from the listed number) on Monday or Tuesday to schedule an interview... No surprise, but I knew I had this one in the bag due to the lack of grammar in the description.
I call once.. Voicemail.. A very, uh, robotic sounding female does the whole "You have reached.. ###-###-####" but screws up the number on the last digit where a "0" should be... she read off a "1"..
I say to myself as I stroke my oversized German Shepherd...
So, being the recent media studies/communications grad who gave up a job with the Nielsen Company to be at home, I decided to dive into a few minutes of research with what I had available to me readily... just this dude's name and email.
The BBB page reveals a ton of info which raised an eye-brow or two as my dog knew better as well..
The number of employees the company hires, 1...
It is a sole proprietorship under no one other than, Vaughn Colter...
Last, but certainly not least.... The "business category" is blatantly "VACUM CLEANERS- HOUSEHOLD- DEALERS".. I have attached a screenshot for y'all to gander at... let it marinate for a bit.
I looked around more and found this platform, putting the nail in the coffin... Terrible grammar pollutes this site from "kirby-bots" to people just overall pissed off who obviously can't handle the stress of being lied to and deceived while typing their stories.. It is cool, I got you guys.
I took it upon myself to go one more layer down into this ***-ception of a company and found that the owners and higher powers all have one thing in common in their backgrounds...
A background in law and some heavy PR skills with those who make the laws...
Sadly, I don't have the heart to say that there is any end to the sleight of hand these powerhouse higher-up's are flourishing with due to that reason alone...
I had never encountered a company so scathed in negative remarks and corruption across the states until now. I can assume when one is brainwashed to the level of the produced words I read from die-hard Kirbzi's on this platform, that this is as close to a miniature verbal propaganda ran regime as a company will get... but I am only assuming, I have my own mind to do so.
For the love of your dignity, please read into the signs of a corrupt company that is preying off of the epoch of high unemployment and inhuman despair. I'll see if I can launch some sort of campaign to get this at the very least recognized by more people.. I have a way with words after all and a ton of free time now.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Deceptive Company
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I recently finished an entire month+ of back and forth emails between myself and Shoebuy.com's Customer (dis)Service. I had purchased a pair of shoes and was really excited to receive..."
- "This gown definitely came as it looks on the picture, which is quite rare when you shopping online. I always get bad experiences like many others out there when buying..."
- "I called Petco to set up a grooming appt. for my little dog who is all but blind, and the earliest they said they had was the following Tues...."