185 views

A salesman comes to my door wanting to clean my carpet. He pretty much begged me saying people was being rude to him all day, feeling sorry I let him him.

Worst mistake of my life! The salesperson only fid a demo and didnt even clean my carpet, when I kept telling him No he strated talking to my mom and had her believing all his lies. He kept saying this sale would help him go see his girlfriend in another country. I kept telling him No time after time, finally he called a manager to my house, who just lets himself right in, the manager talks to my mom not me, until my mom says ok.

By this point I just want everyone out of house. I shouldn't have agreed and just called the cops. A week later I used the vacuum only to find it smelled and did a poor job. I called the salesman, which I find a BestWay (a rent to own company) I told them I did not want it it did not run right to cone pick it up.

He proceeds to tell me I only had 3 days to return it. I told him Bestway is a rent to own company. He told me that didn't matter. I called the finance company in which they told me I had to call the sales person.

I did again only to be told again they would not pick it up. I told them I would not pay for it to come get it. The finance company kept calling saying that until it is resolve I had to make payments. I refused until they told they would ruin my credit.

So I ended up paying $500 to get caught up. I feel like this is a bad nightmare. I tried using the kirby again and it doesnt even work now. I called the kirby company only to be told to push the reset button.

There is NO reset button, I made sure everything is connected properly and it still not working! Im paying $1300 for a vacuum that does not work and I can't return!

I feel like I have been taking advantage of. Please DO NOT fall for this scam like I did!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Kirby Vacuum Cleaner.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Location: 2125 Harkrider St, Conway, AR 72032, USA