Your sales representative at (623) 780-7535 needs training. She needs to check the Do Not Call Registry before making "cold calls" to numbers on that list. I received a call just before Noon today (3/4/2016) in which she tried to schedule a demo for your product. I informed her that I am on the Do Not Call Registry. Ignoring what I said, she started going on about the product. I tried to be polite, but I interrupted her and asked if she heard what I said. Her reply was, "Did you hear what I said? Your just rude. You need to get Jesus in your life". Then, she hung up.

Because I am on the Do Not Call Registry, I have filed a complaint for with the Federal Trade Commission. I will follow up on my complaint. I do not take this abuse lightly. My goal is to make sure the maximum fine will be imposed for disregarding the law.

I may also seek Civil Damages.

DoNotCallList wrote the review because of "respect the do not call registry!" at Kirby. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kirby to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being called when on the do not call list and lack of respect. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kirby and kirby sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kirby?

Comments

We are disappointed to read your comments and understand that although they are independent businesses, they do represent our brand.

We ask that you call our Consumer Relations Department at 800-494-8586 to discuss your concerns.

Representatives are available Monday through Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm, EST.

We look forward to hearing from you.

to Anonymous #1127069

Stop passing the buck!Every letter you people comment on, you always make sure to let it be known it's not your problem.

So why even ask them to waste their time phoning you?

You aren't going to do anything!I think you do it for the benefit of any potential customers reading this and not for the benefit of the person who was actually wronged by KIRBY!

to Anonymous #1138477

This is how any shady business operates.Kirby uses these front companies to insulate themselves from legal action.

If they were a legitimate business their products would be sold in real stores, not some door to door scam. There is a reason this company uses this bizarre (completely outdated- even Amway gave up going door to door) method of selling.

Clearly kirby is a disreputable company. They have been for many many years.

Run a YouTube search for 'kirby scam' and watch their products being pushed on the elderly and the infirm.

Kirby tries to dodge responsibility the same way De Beers tries to ignore the fact they sell blood diamonds. It's always someone else's fault.

Nobody really believes that, but it's legally viable so it's what they go with.

Do not ever give kirby a penny of your money or a moment of your time.