My name is Jeremiah Franklin, I'm 19 yrs old, Im from Norfolk, NE. I entered the world of KIRBY the summer of 2008. I had no idea what a Kirby vacuum was, let alone how to work the one i had at home. I went through 3 days of pretty easy training on how to use it,how to assemble and disassemble. Went out into the field on a Thursday and sold my first Kirby on a Saturday. Sold it for around $1800.00 over a 3yr loan. These folks had all hard wood floors and leather furniture, the only scrap of carpet was a 6x10 area rug and that's what i did my presentation on.

After that Ive averaged anywhere between 15-20 sales per month with the occasional big month of 30+ sales. Its my experience that its easily the most honest work I've ever done. Its fun and one can make mass amounts of money without much effort so long as you truly believe in the product and the company's programs. I personally grossed an average of $3500.00-$4000.00 month in and month out.

Oh and for the record and all the skeptics, the Kirby Home Care System is worth every penny we ask for them and then some. The only reason past sales reps who were unsucessful post negative feedback on the Kirby or the business is because they're closed minded and were not 100% committed to the programs. As for the rest who had not the greatest experience with a Kirby rep, I am sorry for your experience. You unfortunately dealt with a very unprofessional sales rep/manager. In closing, Kirby as a whole both the business and the equipment are not a scam, joke, or anything else its been made out to be on the internet. The next time a professional looking Kirby rep knocks on the door, please give him a chance to earn your business. If they fail then they fail, but don't make that an excuse to verbally bash a good standing and respectable company thats been around for over 100 years.

Jeremiah Franklin of the Great Plains Division

P.S.- Our attitudes are positive and were #1 in the world!!

Review about: Kirby Vacuum Cleaner.

Comments

worked for them for 2 weeks and never got paid. joke of a company

Remind me to go work where you are at if I ever lose my medical license. Former Kirby salesman here..

I am who I am today because of knocking doors and doin' demos. Keep up the strong work brother!

I currently work for kirby in kansas and its been very rewarding! I work for the #1 distributor in the world and nothing about this job is a scam. You get out of it what you put in.

its not honest at all.. they teach you to make people like you and be manipulative.. its sad...

IF YOU HAVE THE HEART TO GYPT PEOPLE THEN THIS COMPANY IS FOR YOU. IF YOURE WILLING TO INVADE PEOPLES PRIVACY OFFERING YOUR BS THEN THIS JOB IS FOR YOU.

IF YOU'RE WILING TO SIT IN A VAN OVERSTUFFED WITH PEOPLE THIS JOB IS FOR YOU. IF YOU'RE WILING TO WASTE UR ENERGY IN A UNREWARDING JOB, THIS JOB IS FOR YOU. IT IS ONLY REWARDING WHEN YOU GET LUCKY AND SELL IT TO A ***. IF YOURE SMART, YOU CAN BUY IT FOR ABOUT 800.

CHEAPEST PROLLY 600. AND THEY MAKE 25 PROFIT. BUT THEY TRAIN U TO BE PUSHY WITH SALES PITCHES, AND TACTICS. I HATE IT BECAUSE I HAVE NO HEART TO SELL IT TO SENIORS THAT NEED IT, FOR A RIDICULOUS PRICE.

THE PRODUCT YES IS A SUPER VACUUM, AND GREAT BUT.. JUST HOW THEY SELL IT ISNT RIGHT. THEY SAID. WHATS MORE IMPORTANT FOR THE PPL TO LIKE YOU OR THE VACUUM, THE RIGHT ANSWER WAS YOU.

SO ITS A MANIPULATIVE COMPANY.

IM GLAD I REALIZED THSI IN TIME OR I WOULDVE WASTE SO MUCH TIME AND ENERGY ON THIS ***. :cry

THIS B*TCH WAS CLAIMED TO BE IN BERKLEY STUDYING FOR HER PHD AND QUIT FOR THE KIRBY COMPANY. THEY TRAIN U TO LIE, EVEN THOUGH THE COMPANY HAS BEEN AORUND FOR 97 YRS.

IF U GET LUCKY YOU WILL SELL, I FEEL BAD FOR THE PEOPLE. I HONESTLY DONT LIKE HOW THE COMPANY WORKS. 2100 CO"LORADO BLVD, A "TEAM LEADER" IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL.. I GUESS SHE BORED BECAUSE SHES BEEN WORKING ON THIS COMPANY FOR 9+ YEARS.

THEY BRAINWASH YOU, TO LIE TO YOURSELF! ITS FKKKN CRAZY. I THOUGHT THE 50TH CELEBRTION OF JIMMY IRRIOR A AREA DISTRIBUTOR WOULD BE BIG, BUT IT WAS A 3 TABLE BANQUET ROOM WITH CHEAP POUND CAKE AND THOSE BEAR CLAWS U BUY AT GAS STATIONS . I STUCK IT THROUGH TILL THAT DAY TO SEE THE LEGITAMACY OF IT.

ANYWAYS..THEY LIE TO YOU.

I DONT KNOW HOW THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT. I HOPE THIS HELPS SOME PEOPLE WHO MIGHT OR WILL FALL VICTIM TO KIRBY "CENTURY DISTRIBUTION" FAKE *** BBB (BETTER BUSINESS BEARAEU) PLAUQUE ***.

ANYWAYS..THEY LIE TO YOU.

POSITIVE DOES NOT GET YOU PAID. MOTHA F*CKER.. *** 2100 COLORADO SUNSHINE DIVISION CENTURY DISTRIBUTION BULLLLSH*T

look guys i just started ive read all the reviews but i also listened during my training.... kirby isnt a scam im 18 this is my first job, and to to that off i didnt get to finish highschool... so i couldnt get hired anywhere else,i was at home and i get this piece of paper on my doo and it felt like a miracle....

and that it was guys ive sold 4 vacuum's 800 bucks plus 200 for bonus start up in my first week!

you know why? because i listened during my training. ive heard people omplaining are we getting paid for this man im wasting my gas cause there not paying me, DUDE ARE WE EVER GONNA GET PAID... all those comments were made by ignorant people who were older than me and had jobs before this.

my point is kirby isnt bad aslong as you work hard, and try not to "brow beat" an 80 year old women into buying it,if she really wants her house clean she'll buy it cause its a *** of a machine

im with bs alert on this one. this is the kind of *** kirby reps do.

LIE! LIE!

and LIE!!! aint no way you were working as a kirby rep when you were 16

BISSELLS are not twelve different cleaners in one, they suck. As I say research before you say something.

People who are giving you rude comment's just don't know the product...obviously. haha they just don't understand because they are stubborn bastards. but who gives a *** about them, care about the people who love Kirby's and enjoy the product.

so this fucko says he is 19 but started in summer '08 ? you have to be 18 to work there.

no mama's permission slip over rules that db. FuckingFaggot

to bs alert 987 #590535

I own a local Kirby branch in Broomfield, co and I can hire anyone I want! 18 is a safe age due to legal reasons but my nephew is 15 and sells Kirby's!

I started when I wasl 14 going door to door and selling at 15..... Quit acting like you know legal rules with hiring! If you owned your own business you could hire anyone you want..... I'll let family work for me at a resonable age...

And guess what I pay my people on time and I don't scam new hires or customers! If you seen their past work experience you'd know the type of people talking stuff about Kirby!

I get people that haven't had a job for more then a month, I don't hire them because I know the losers are gonna try and get a free lunch then cry online but I know distributors that will give anyone a chance to prove themselves..... The only thing Kirby does wrong is hire lazy people who aren't accountable to themselves!

Keningau, Sabah, Malaysia #263447

Kind of like a Cadillac vs a Chevy...both will get you from point A to point B but the Chevy will do it for a lot less money. If you want to pay for the name, buy a Kirby; if you want to just vacuum a carpet, buy a Bissell...same results/less money.

to ds22 #590541

Yeah right! Kirby metal components bissel plastic....

Enough said! I hate people that act like they know what's up and don't know ***....

Do real research because people who do realize Kirby's are better price aside!

to URaDUMBozz #1418455

I own a Kirby and a bissell. The bissell does a way better job.