I tried to purchase a kirby and they said we were able to get financed so they took my personally owned vacuum.A week later they returned and said we could not get financed...they brought my vacuum back...and it was broken.

Now they won't answer the phone! I really thought they were a reputable company and now I'm so disappointed that I wouldn't tell anyone to purchase a kirby. How sad is that?

I'd rather have the dust and hair in my carpets than to be ripped off!That's a sad statement coming from an OCD mom!

Had an Experience with Kirby?

Comments

I can't help but notice The Kirby Company didn't bother to respond to this complaint...

I decided to return the vacuum after i purchased it (within the 3 day limit).They finally came to pick up the kirby and when they returned my dirt devil vacuum, they broke off the button that allows the vacuum to tip back and stand up strait.

Now the vacuum just falls back.I am VERY UPSET!

Swagway - Buyer Beware! Swagway "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..." Read more Factory Outlet Store -  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Factory Outlet Store "I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Bmt Kirby Store Owner and 2 Sellers Suck!! Kirby "I let two Kirby vacuum salesmen come into my home to give me a demo. Within a few short minutes they went to moving some of my furniture without even..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more