Ease of Use
Style and Design

on February the 9th 2017 my partner answered the door. I was asleep as I work at night and was awakened by laughter and the starting and stopping of a machine.

when I opened the bedroom door there's this guy waving I said martin has dementia so he's not going to remember anything you have told him so you wasted your time.he laughed and said no I didn't I told him to pack it up buttercup. I went back to bed to sleep before work. when I got up martin said the guy left the vacuum took his social security number and said papers would be in the mail. martin is 68 years old, disabled and has dementia the guy knew it and sold him a vacuum anyway.

he said it cost over 2.200 dollars.

he was taken advantage of good case of elder abuse I think. save yourself and don't let these people into your house!

Review about: Kirby Sales Representative.

Reason of review: scammers.

Preferred solution: cancel order get this vauum out of our house we don't want it.

I didn't like: Lies and deception, No attempt at resolve, Sales practice, Fraud.

Comments

Please email me if this was Eric Wayne Helfer who shamed you or Joe Estrada!I'm trying to spread the word and shut Kirby down!Redmoonangel94@gmail.com

Wolfyy7

Don't ever buy a Kirby vacuum from Kirby! Buy one on eBay for $100 - $300 bucks.

SAVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY PEOPLE!

DON'T GIVE AWAY THOUSANDS TO KIRBY! DON'T BE DECEIVED BY GREEDY KIRBY!

The salesguy walked in my door joking about how they clean black people on their brochure.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU KIRBY! Racist bastards!

So disturbing. This company needs to go out of existence now.

They prey on kids that can't get good jobs and brainwash them and instead of paying them a fair hourly wage for busting their tails they pay them only commission and they get to go to Disney World once a year!

Whippee! This company is pure EVIL! After Kirby vacuumed my bed the next day I woke up with bites all over my body and I discovered I now have bed bugs!

The demo equipment they use is DISGUSTING AND INFECTED and they use the same equipment from house to house literally spreading parasites and bed bugs everywhere. DON'T LET THESE SCUMBAGS INTO YOUR HOUSE OR HOME!

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1333249

The same thing happened to us.

TheKirbyCompany2015
Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1297150

We were disheartened to read your message about individuals who may be affiliated with an independently owned and operated distributorship of Kirby products. While The Kirby Company is not a party to any agreements between salespersons and distributorships, The Kirby Company still takes matters involving these businesses seriously.

Please call us at 1-800-494-8586, M-F 8 am-5 pm (EST) , or private message us your phone number as we would like to investigate your concerns further. We look forward to speaking with you.

to TheKirbyCompany2015 #1514377

Currently being scammed by a sales person names Joseph Estrada. Canceled same day, Joseph and another guy picked up the vacuum same day which was 6/14/18.

I asked the guy if there was anything I need to sign or number to call. He said no not to worry it’s all canceled.

Just now today got a letter of when there charging me. Currently not resolved...

Sorry to hear but now you'll get the Company song and dance or dog and pony show. they are not responsible. should be no problem for you they have a program to help,

good luck.

You can get his money back! Per their own website, they have what is called the "Golden Ager/Disabled Consumer Cancellation Procedure".

Basically, any consumer that is 67 years old or older and any consumer of any age who has a disability that prevents them from using the system, has up to (9) months to cancel the transaction. You need to call Kirby's Customer Relations Department at 1-800-494-8586.

If you would like to readmore about this, just go to Kirby.com, click on ABOUT US (at the top of the page) and then click on CANCELLATION POLICY. Do NOT let that salesperson get away with this!

to Anonymous #1351828

although the Kirby companies intentions are to help the consumer. if the distributor is out of business you will get no help from the Kirby Company they will not buy back or repurchase any product sold by its distributors or the distributor sells people. Even if the distributor is still in business the Kirby Company will work towards getting a refund of the money but each distributorship is independently owned Kirby will not refund the money at all.