We got a knock at the door at lunchtime (noon).My husband agreed for a demo.

They left the guy at our house w/ no transportation for over 2 hours. The demo took about 20 minutes. The rest of the time we were waiting for the other man to pick this man up. When driver showed up, he was very rude to my husband.

Would not take no for an answer. The more my husband said no, the more belligerent. We finally got rid of them. I would never buy their product no matter how good it is after that.

We kept asking if they had a store in Baldwin County, Alabama. Salesman kept saying yes, int he shopping center by Fred's.

He would never give a town.We said we'd rather put up with the dirt in our home, then shell out money for that equipment.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of kirby vacuum system demo from Kirby. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kirby to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kirby for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kirby?

Comments

Sounds like you had a typical "Kirby Experience".

TheKirbyCompany2015
#1020961

We were disappointed to read your post and apologize for your frustrations.

Although the Kirby distributorships are independently owned and operated, we do understand that they represent our brand.

We would like to speak with you so we can investigate your comments with the business owner. Please reach out to our Consumer Relations Department at 800-494-8586, Monday through Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm, EST

We look forward to speaking with you.